Tritton or Turtle Beach?

Hey, everybody! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm gonna buy myself a new gaming headset. I've only used the chat headsets, so the purchase of a good quality stereo gaming headset is kind of daunting for me. I've narrowed it down to either a Tritton (probably a Detonator) or Turtle Beach (not sure which model yet). I'd really appreciate some input from the folks that have some experiences with both.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Tritton is officially licensed by Microsoft while Turtle Beach isn't.

• What ratings say the "Tritton Trigger Stereo Headset for Xbox 360" is quite the bargain for it's price. *Aprox. 50$*
  • Then there is "Turtle Beach's Ear Force X12" which gets quite the popularity for those who crave sound. *Aprox. 60$*

There are still many others to choose from but those two are both options I'd consider looking over.

Hey! I've owned a pair of Trittons before and my friend had a pair of Turtle Beaches. I tried his on and they were actually a lot more comfortable than the Trittons. Now I cant speak for every model, but if you want comfort, go for the Turtle Beaches. I myself use Steelseries Siberia V2's and they're just great.

To be honest its going to be whatever you like, I have had both and I prefer the Turtle Beach headsets. I would go to Gamestop or Bestbuyand try on both and see what you like.

tritton are better then turtle beachs but more people have turtle beachs, triiton website for xbox360 headsets www.trittonusa.com/.../xbox.asp and here is the turtle beach website for xbox360 headsets  www.turtlebeach.com/.../xbox-gaming-headsets.aspx .

Hello everyone who knows why my x12 headset to chat with podklicheniyu strongly emit noise. Many thanks for your answers

Trittons I am getting ax720 my friend has one and i use it all the time and it is only 150$