Tricky Transfer from one 360 to another read carefully

Ok we have 2 xbox 360's one is an elite with my gamertag, game saves, dlc, etc... the other is my sisters with her gamtertag and her game saves and dlc etc...

This is my second elite and today it just displayed the same exact little fuzzy graphic flicker on the screen that my old one did a couple of weeks before it rlod. So I'm almost 100% sure in month this second elite will rold on me.

Because of this I want to just get rid of my elite and it's hard drive and permanently put my gamertag, game saves and dlc on my sisters arcade console and hard drive. So that both seperate profiles and seperate game saves, dlc, etc... will be on one console, my sisters arcade one.

Can this be done and how (detailed steps if possible) and will my game saves and redownloaded dlc be playable on my sisters console with my gamertag/profile?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there,

In short, yes it is possible.

the how to move content from one console to another can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data

-

And if you have bought the DLC etc on your account, the license of the content will also be on your account and you should be able to use the content on any other console as long as it is connected to xbox live.

The full details on licenses can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

So you even don't have to transfer the licenses in your case.

-

If you have any questions let us know

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.