Trials Fusion release date 16th April 2014

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/trials-fusion-release-date-revealed

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnCqxoj_kU:550:0]

Now this is a game, i am really looking forward to. Release is the 18th April. 

Price is £15.99 for digital. (without season pass) - Season Pass is £15.99

or Physical (Currently on Amazon) £49.99 including season pass.

I assume the Physical will lower inline with digital but only time will tell. This could be one of those, you must own on digital. I still play the first one now.

So pumped for it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wait how?.. i thought trails was published by microsoft and now its multiplat?

Yeah, the first 2 were. But Redlynx, probably decided not to renew their Xbox Only contract, so they could make more money.

Again this is another case of a success story, gone good. A small company bring out an excellent indie game, follows it up with an even better sequel. So make a new one across all formats. I don't blame them. All companies need to make money. It will keep us in new tracks for years to come.

yea seems like everything is going multiplats these days. more money more games,i guess. cant wait though

Just read Snoopy - The original company was acquired by Ubisoft in 2011. Which would explain the Multi-Plat now.

Must have been too good an offer to turn down when Ubisoft purchased them.

This is fantastic news.

I personally really cannot wait for this.

Thanks for posting Mr Spuds.

It's 20$ digital 40$ retail but the retail includes the season pass.

So if you want the disc they are going to force you to buy the dlc.

Great game and a day one purchase for me but I don't like this forced season pass on the disc.

I know what you mean bstn617, I would normally just buy physical. But this will probably be a game i will never sell, so digital for me. The extreme levels have had me nearly breaking my controller many times.

@HairyLoveSpus same for me this game is not good for your health!!! But i love it.

Trials is probably one of the most addictive games I've ever played.

Usually if a game got me to this level of frustration with my retina's tearing apart I'd just give up but it was always .... "just one more go" ... "just one more go" ... "just one more go" ... "just one more go" .. you get the idea ;-)

I'd better go check my bank balance, games are starting to come thick and fast now :-)

I know Lofty, I destroyed my controller getting 1000g on Batman Arkham Asylum on the challenges once.

I've learned to go and break, and then come back later. It's cheaper, and i still have my hair.