Trials Fusion Gameplay Preview

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNhdmVr_BE:550:0]

Still not too sure about the new tricks... Trials has always been about getting the faster times... Which is usually helped by minimizing air-time... So now that you get points for tricks, I don't know what the leaderboards will be based on... When I first saw the announcement video, I thought it looked too 'futuristic'... But there's a few levels in the video with 'forests' etc... Sounds like it's gonna be huge but again, another game using the 'season pass'

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Trials Fusion will be available from April 16, Ubisoft has announced.

The sequel to Trials Evolution will be available to download on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on that date for £15.99. A physical retail version will also be released for PS4, Xbox One and PC a few days later on April 18 that'll bundle in a Season Pass.

For those who opt to go down the digital route, the Season Pass will be available to purchase separately for £15.99. Doing so will get you access to the six DLC packs containing new tracks, bike parts, rider gear and items planned for release between the game's launch and April 30, 2015. Purchasing the Season Pass represents a 30 percent saving on buying the packs individually.

uk.ign.com/.../trials-fusion-release-date-revealed

Finally a release date !! Same mate when I 1st saw the tricks added to the game I wasn't to sure but lets just hope it adds even more to the game! £32 will be drained from my funds towards RedLynx not a problem as this has been my most played game by a country mile on the Xbox :)

I will probably start with the just the digital download as I am sure that will keep me going for a while. Also, the money I will save on not buying a season pass straight away can go new control pads. Hmm.