Travelling out of town

I'm taking a 2 week trip to Ottawa, Canada and I want to be able to bring my Forza 3 cars and Call of Duty map packs with me. I'm trying to find out the easiest way of doing these tasks without much effort...Do I bring my profile with me or just the packs and save files? I'm a little confused

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...I leave tomorrow afternoon EST...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Any download content is attached to the console, so if you want access to that content you'll need to take your entire 360 console with you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You sure Zen? I thought that as long as he downloads his profile to the temporary console he's going to be using away from home and as long as he is signed into xbox live at the time, that he could access and use his downloaded content on the other console even though it's still licensed to his console at home. All he would need is his hard drive or he could re-download the items to the temporary console while signed in under his profile.  I know this HAS worked for me with other arcade games, but admittedly I have NOT tried it with a map pack. However, all licensed content is supposed to be available to the profile that bought it on any console that profile is ACTIVELY logged onto, but only available off-line on the specific console it's licensed to.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, you're actually right.  I was only looking at one half of the DRM licence (the console), I didn't take into consideration the other half (the account).  It should work exactly as you describe.

Sorry this didn't help.