Transferring Save Data

Hello,

So I have two XBOX Live accounts. One that I created with the free month I received when I bought my xbox, and one that I created yesterday (this one). I have been playing offline for the past year, and have a lot of saved games associated with my previous XBOX live account. When I connected to the internet though, it no longer allowed me to play offline with my previous account, since the free month was over. I created this new account because I can't remember the email associated with that previous account, only the gamer tag. Is there some way I can transfer the save data from my previous account onto my new one? Or someway I can get online with my previous account?

Any help would be appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can't transfer gamesaves on all games only on certain games and your achievements would be disabled

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As far as I'm aware of, save files for games are linked to the gamertag that created it. Because of that there is no way to transfer save files to another account on Xbox games.

As for you not being able to play online, what error do you get when you try to play onlne?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can use the password reset proccess at login.live.com

And contact customer support

Sorry this didn't help.