Transferring Microsoft Points

Hi. Is it possible to transfer MS points from one account to another? My Xbox has three accounts for Me and my two other brothers, but I am the only owner of the Xbox and the other 2 accounts are just for them when they want to play. If my other two accounts got MS points, is there any way to transfer those MS points to my account? The accounts are all regular accounts. Only mine has Gold Xbox live, while the other 2 have silver and are the accounts that they use when playing campaign offline.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 118 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, you can not transfer points.

What you can do, as all of the gamertags are on the same console, is buy whatever content you want with the account that has the MS Point (excluding Avatar gear), then every other gamertag on that same console will have access to that same content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Weird, does that mean that people that ask for MS points don't know that they can't give? Did they remove the option due to scamming? Or are you wrong???

Sorry this didn't help.

You can only give points to another user if you have a family account. The primary can grant an allowance to the child accounts on the plan.

Sorry this didn't help.

This option was never available, however, it is one of the most user requested features that has yet to be enabled. The MS point exchange is as fyerball 72 stated, only for family accounts and not for individual accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nothing is transferrable between accounts including Microsoft points, besides a few Avatar items.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SAAKILLER"]

Weird, does that mean that people that ask for MS points don't know that they can't give? Did they remove the option due to scamming? Or are you wrong???

[/quote]

Usually they will send a message to that person with the redemption code for the MS Points.  A lot of the time in order to trade for something else (which will land you a perma-ban for doing that).  

Sorry this didn't help.

I have heard that there are talks inside the actual development team that a transfer points feature maybe developed. I will not say where I heard this, however, I do trust that something like this might be in progress as it is a very highly demanded request amongst users.

Sorry this didn't help.

i want to transfer 250 ms points from this account to my other account on the same console so that i can buy a new gamertag, because i forgot my passcode for this account which means i cant even enter it from xbox. if this is not possible im going to send a complaint to microsoft and i will also be complaining by phone. Think about it, i bothered writing all of this for nothing?, IM PRETTY SURE MICROSOFT CAN TRANSFER BY REMOVING THE 250 MSP ON THIS ACCOUNT AND ADDING 250MSP TO  this : O00 KyRaToR 00O. If this is possible i will be a very happy customer of Microsoft and i would thank you very much, plus i will be looking forward to stay with xbox 360 rather than moving to ps3 where i can change my nickname for free, i will also get all my friends to move to ps3 :D

Sorry this didn't help.

NIHAT

You can not transfer from one account to the other. ONLY was is a adult account granting a allowance to a account on the Gold family plan.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Nihat"]

i want to transfer 250 ms points from this account to my other account on the same console so that i can buy a new gamertag, because i forgot my passcode for this account which means i cant even enter it from xbox. if this is not possible im going to send a complaint to microsoft and i will also be complaining by phone. Think about it, i bothered writing all of this for nothing?, IM PRETTY SURE MICROSOFT CAN TRANSFER BY REMOVING THE 250 MSP ON THIS ACCOUNT AND ADDING 250MSP TO  this : O00 KyRaToR 00O. If this is possible i will be a very happy customer of Microsoft and i would thank you very much, plus i will be looking forward to stay with xbox 360 rather than moving to ps3 where i can change my nickname for free, i will also get all my friends to move to ps3 :D

[/quote]

So let me get this straight. You are willing to spend hundreds of dollars switching to PS3 if MS doesn't transfer a few dollars worth of ms points from one of your accounts to another? Okay. Good luck with that smart decision.

Sorry this didn't help.