transferring license issue

hello  I have just bought an Xbox 360 "S" 250GB HHD and i have come too realize that i would have to buy all my DLC and my expansions etc. all over again unless i could get the licenses i had prior  on my old Xbox pro over to my new Xbox 360(hopefully i am understanding this correctly). As i went on my Xbox to transfer license it says i am unable to transfer again until 4/28/12, now i remember clicking on the website link too do this  on the date it says i transfered my license but i never did and just clicked back ( was curious at the time was thinking of getting a new one then but never did and wanted to know  what it would take to transfer my license's over). I was wondering if  you could please make it so i could do it too day (transfer licenses) instead of in 2 weeks.

Thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You would need to phone support to see about having the Lic transfer rest.

But you can still use your maps online on the new console with out having to do the license transfer.

Just download them by going to Setting - Account - Download History

and be connected to Live.  But you need to be connected to live, and no other profile on that console can use the maps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No one on the website would be able to help with this.

It would have to be an escalation through phone support.

HOWEVER, you can still download your content with out doing a license transfer. Just go to download history, and download it again.

Phone support likely wouldn't escalate as it is good in two weeks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.