Transferring games to one console to another.

My xbox broke down a long time ago, and I have a bunch of arcade games that I want to play since I dont have anything else better to do at home (e.g Minecraft, Megaman 9 + 10, etc). I dont have internet at my house and my girlfriend is willing to let me borrow her xbox. I want to transfer my license (thats on my hard drive) to her xbox since she doesnt play it much anymore.

The problem is, when I explained the "License Transfer" to her, she wont let me, even though nothing bad is going to happen to her xbox since she has internet.

So I was wondering if I can transfer the games (only) to her hard drive and I can play it without internet.

Is it possible? If so, how?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that your xbox broke! Never a good thing. But, the upside is, you should be able to play all of your games without transferring the licences. All you need to do is download your profile to your girlfriends xbox and log in. Go to Settings > Account and then choose 'Download History'. You can redownload anything that your profile has purchased in the past right to that xbox. Because your profile is the profile that originally purchased the content, you don't need a licence transfer, though, only your profile will be able to access the content on that console. Once you have it downloaded, you can play the content offline as long as the game isn't online only (like Happy Wars).

Hope that this helps you out!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.