transferring data from a profile not on live to a profile on live

When i got my Xbox, i didn't have live, now i do. But i already have a profile not on live that has data such as achievements and saved games. How do i transfer the data from my profile not on live to my profile that is on live? I don't want any suggestions involving cancelling accounts, starting over, or creating a account using the profile not on live, I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TRANSFER DATA FROM A PROFILE NOT ON LIVE TO A PROFILE THAT IS ON LIVE. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Nothing can be transferred between profiles.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As stated, you can't transfer anything between accounts. What can/should do is promote your offline account to be your main Live account.

Others have said that if it's within 30 days of you redeeming a card or buying Live online, you can ask for it to be canceled and Support will give you a code for the remaining time (which you could apply to the promoted profile, rather than CARLEN123).

This might not help you since you say you only want information on the impossible, but the problem comes up often enough that this information might help somebody else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.