Transferring Account Email

I've been having issues with one of my accounts. I have 2 and I only use one and it's not this one. I can't sigh in on xbox.com with my other account,drakwind , because I forgot the password and I have no means of recovering it. So seeing as I don't use this one, I wanted to delete this one and transfer my drakwind account to this email address. Can someone give me a detailed how to? Because the support page on this site is rather lacking.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Even if you deleted the email from this account it would take at least 30 days to be able to apply that email to a new gamertag.

You could always create a new Microsoft email account by redirecting here > https://signup.live.com/

And I would like to add you can try recovering the password for the drakwind account by redirecting here > https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Get back at me and let me know how this goes.   Goodluck -Listed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have jus signed in to xbox.com and it gave me a b.s. gamertag, I already have an xboxlive gold membership and my gamertag is Bgeezy1982medic and it gave me confusedgamer88 and it wont let me take that off and show my existing membership it jus has that *** gamertag and it better not mess up when I log onto xboxlive through xbox. I use same email I put in here to sign in and it came up with that gamertag and not the account I already have. WTF and it wont let me update my account on here with my account I already have. what do I do. My email is [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST GT OR OTHER PLAYERS INFO] and my gamertag on xboxlive is Bgeezy1982medic, how do I access my gold account I already have

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Bgeezy! Can I have you create your own thread for help with this issue? That way we can work with you one on one to figure out the steps you need to take. Make sure to detail the issue, but remember this is a public forum so don't post any sensitive information! Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry this didn't help.