Transfering Live Account From One Windows Profile to Another,

So i did something stupid and I bought the Black ops season pass on the wrong windows account. I am reletively new to X-box live and was not aware that I had two accounts nor that the one I was using was not connected to the Gamer tag I use. So I looked at the help page and I created a third windows account and tried to do the switcharoo that they say you have to do in order to get the correct gamertag assigned to the Season pass holding account. It did not work as it told me that I could not do it at that time. which i assume to mean that i have to wait a month in order to try this again. I also assume this is because i tried to transfer the licenses which also did not work because the Season pass cannot be shared across the same X-box apparently. 

Now that you know the situation, my question is, Is there not an easier way to switch gamertags from one profile to another? and if not, is there a number i can call or a person i can contact which would be able to make the changes for me since I am not allowed to. If not, who do I talk to about transfering or refunding the Season Pass so that i can re-buy it from the correct account.

If anyone thinks they can help me out it would be appretiated.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hi there,

In situations like this, it might be easier to talk to someone in billing especially since you've done all the online suggestions.  Not knowing where you're located, here is the listing of all the Xbox international support numbers: forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

Also, if you go to the bottom of the Xbox.com site, you'll see a link for Support. If you click that, you can see if someone from Support can call you back so you don't have to wait on hold.

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gamertag A now uses Microsoft Account addresse #1

Gamertag B now uses Microsoft Account addresse #2

TODAY

On a PC make new Microsoft Account addresse #3 at http://signup.live.com

Switch Gamertag A to Microsoft Account addresse #3 on the Xbox with Settings | Account | --> --> Account Security | Change Microsoft Account which will free up the #1 Microsoft Account

IN 30 DAYS OR MORE FROM TODAY (write the date on your calandar)

Switch Gamertag B to Microsoft Account addresse #1 (current email) on the Xbox with Settings | Account | --> --> Account Security | Change Microsoft Account

WHY WAIT 30 DAYS?

Switching Microsoft Accounts multiple times was a trick used by account thieves, to 'muddy the trail' and make it tough to catch them. I hope you don't mind Microsoft making life difficult for account thieves...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.