Transfering licenses

a few months ago i had trouble with my one gamer tag. I forgot to stop the auto renewal and an old debit card was charged, and didn't go through. this lead to the account suspension. I did not have a new card to use, I even tried to borrow someones, but due to a misunderstanding it did not work. The gamertag is Antonio Fuego. I created a new gamer tag Rhavaniel85 and used a pre paid card for xbl.  I havent had to many problems playing my older games. I just noticed some dlc wasn't available for my GT Rhavaniel85.

Is it possible to transfer game license from Antonio Fuego  to my other Gamertag Rhavaniel85?  both accounts should have the same contact info, and both are on the same xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

no licenses cannot be transfered between accounts

however if the account has been written off for that long you need to contact support via phone and pay off the outstanding balance it takes 1-2 days to get the account restored

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You tried to 'borrow' someone else's account?

Anyway, no you can not transfer content from one account to another. There are certain game saves you can transfer but the ability to gain achievements from the save is turned off and the option to do this is dependent on the game itself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.