Transfering DLC licenses from a suspended account

Hello, I have a quesion concerning the transfer of license to another Xbox. I'm interested in buying another Xbox, but I am not sure how I would transfer my DLC. I know you have to go on xbox.com and sign and and start that process. But I can not get past the first step because the account that bought the DLC is suspended and I'm not allowed to sign in. Please someone respond with an answer, it would be pointless that I would lose all my money I spent.

P.S. If this is not the right forum to be posting this in, can someone redirect me to the appropriate one.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it's suspended, you'll have to wait until it's unsuspended to be able to sign into the account and use the transfer tool. If it's been banned, then you forfeit everything you have on the account. You'd have to repurchase everything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As it's been suggested, when an account is suspended or banned, you lose all of your DLC, Gold subscription and any Microsoft Points. If it is a timed suspension, wait until the suspension is lifted.

Sorry this didn't help.

If the account in question is permanently banned from XBL then everything associated with it is FORFEIT; gamer score, game saves, ms points, download content and Live time.

Sorry this didn't help.