Transfer points between users in same console/>?

I bought a used XboX360 yesterday. I only kept one username on there since he had a bunch of full games in memory.

I made a new account, put my credit card info in it. Paid for 3 months Live and 49.99 worth of microsoft points and started buying some games for my new account. Problem is, at some points the xbox asked me to confirm it needed to disconnect. I confirmed, it disconnected and the somewhere betewwn then and now it connected back with the original account and now all my microsoft points are on that account and the games I bought belong to that account... WTF... I need to change my credit card info from that account ASAP since I dont know if the guy will log in elsewhere and notice he has some microsoft points and bill my credit card for more... HHEEELLP

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

there is no way to transfer ms points

btw sharing accounts is not allowed

games on the hd is not transferable

because the credit card linked to a membership all you need to do is call xbox support

turn off autorenewal and request that xbox support remove the creditcard but those 50dollars of ms points and prepaid time is now lost

because the prepaid token will only be issued to the email connected to the account

this is why it is suggested never share account info ever

also accounts and DLC cannot be sold

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you got the console home you should have removed any and all previous accounts from the hdd as none of them were yours to begin with. The previous owner should also, for security reasons, removed the accounts before he/she sold the console.

Nothing is transferable from one account to another including; gamer score, Live time, ms points, download content and certain game saves.

Since you say it disconnected you and then reconnected you with a different account it leads me to believe you were not logged into the correct account when you added the ms points or Live time. If you were there would be no issue of it showing up on the wrong account.

You could try calling support for your region to see what if anything they recommend.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.