Transfer Microsoft Points

Hi i'm wanting to Transfer my Microsoft Points to my other account as i acciedentally paid for a 1year Membership on another account which is xhale2010 but want to change my Gamertag to xhale2012. Is this possible? If it is not i think ya should make it possibel or refund my 1year membership to transfer back to this account.

I have also moved countries so forgot my passwords as its been over 8months since i last played online

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Microsoft points are not transferable between accounts, but if you recently purchased your susbscription, you can call xbox support and have them refund you the money, and from there you can apply the membership to the account you want it to be on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, Sorry, Microsoft Points are NOT transferable. Try calling xbox support (1800-4MY-XBOX) (1800-469-9269)  And ask them for further information.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="FloW Toxxic"]Try calling xbox support (1800-4MY-XBOX) (1800-469-9269) [/quote]That number is US and Canada ONLY.  The OP is in Australia.  The number is 1800 555 741.  Even so, they still will not be able to transfer the MS Points.

OP, what you could do instead is buy whatever Marketplace items you were intending to buy on the account that has the points, then use that content on your main account. 

Sorry this didn't help.