So I found this.
Target Microsoft account:
- The target account cannot have any of the following associated with it:
- An Xbox Live profile
- A gamertag
- A billing account or any subscription of any kind
- An Office 365 subscription
- OneDrive paid storage
- Any past purchases from the Windows Store
- Any other non-Xbox subscription
Note It is not possible to merge your gamertag with another already existing Microsoft account that has had a subscription of any kind. Creating a new Microsoft account is the best way to transfer your gamertag.
So you are in essence clarifying that it is impossible to transfer my Gamertag to my already old Microsoft account... it is obvious that I have several transactions with the app store and some subscriptions...
This is just wrong. I should be able to transfer my Gamertag to my main account... if there is a way.. I would like to know, because I profoundly dislike having a different account exclusively for my Xbox.
Thank you in advance for your time.