Trading In Fifa 12

Hi all I'm trading in Fifa 12 for my brother as he is not a fan of the game, I'm just wondering where will I get the best deal for it? Looking for cash or store credit?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've always found Blockbusters or HMV to be the best on the high st!

Question though, are you intending to buy RAGE this Friday, if so GAME are doing it for 99p when you trade in either FIFA 12, F1 2011 or GOW 3.

I would follow Lofty's advice...the fact Fifa 12 uses an online pass will force its trade in value down by itself, so doing it as trade in for another game in a deal like the above is the best use of it. Fifa 12 will no doubt drop to £20 new in an xmas deal anyway so it can always be picked up again if your bro changes his mind

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Question though, are you intending to buy RAGE this Friday, if so GAME are doing it for 99p when you trade in either FIFA 12, F1 2011 or GOW 3.

[/quote]

Cheers mate I will let him no if he is interested in that game. I see Tesco do trade in now, Will they give you a good price?

[quote user="NUFC IX"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

Cheers mate I will let him no if he is interested in that game. I see Tesco do trade in now, Will they give you a good price?

[/quote]

I've never used Tesco to trade in games, sorry fella.

My local Tesco tends not to take games with online passes