Trading games&drm

I bought a ps4 at launch and was very happy with it but being a long tom x360 user I could not resist the lure of the x1.after purchasing the x1 and not expecting to like it that much all I can say is wow,I have put my ps4 on eBay and I went of to game with bd4 and assasins creed to swap them over for x1 versions I Even picked second hand versions and they wanted 39 pound! To swap them!! I no there a business but wtf!!! I think the whole dorm thing was not the worst idea ever judging by that absouloutley crazy nearly collapsed when he said that

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="wallsy01"]I Even picked second hand versions and they wanted 39 pound![/quote]Yes, that's their business model.[quote]To swap them!![/quote]You aren't swapping, you're trading in a used copy you own and buying a used copy they have.[quote]I think the whole dorm thing was not the worst idea ever[/quote]The original DRM system would have done nothing to change this.

So they took your ps4 copies and wanted you to pay an extra £39? It depends really on how much they are offering for each of your games and how much they are asking for the games you picked up. As of right now GAME will give you £62 trade in value for your two games in store. Take that away from whatever they're asking for the two X1 games and I'm guessing the difference would be about £39. My advice, don't use game, they're expensive and rude.