Trade in prices fifa 11 and s vrs r 2011

Offered £17 for both in GAME

accepted £23 for both from HMV (£13 fifa and £10 for s vrs r 2011)

Again HMV gave ma more than £5 more than GAME

i always check GAME first and know ill get better in HMV, so guys take your trade ins there !!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hey sonic, feels much better and thanks for giving me the heads up!

Ive put in the 2 games to put forward for fifa 12, battlefield 3 or cod

ive started getting my games from asda now as most their games are £34.99.............plus i get a 10% discount as my wife works with them :)

dont game price match and beat it by £1?

Do you not get them cheaper in the bar on Sat from the guy who comes around selling meat?

do you really pay £45 for your games? are you in london?

Im from liverpool are they are around the  35-40 mark

If you buy online it doesnt matter where you're from

when i trade lots in i price match cex with gamestation, i printed out the offline version of fifa and gave them that and explained, but i imagine they would of excepted the other, as for devaluating games, its gonna kill the preowned multiplayer game market, not only to you pay more if preowned, you get less for tradeins. i personally dont like it. i feel once a game is bought, its bought, end of. theyve made there millions of pounds in 1st hand buys, so why the extra code. it will probably be one step too far if cod charge for an online pass as its 45 anyway so it will probably boost the preowned pass u ptoo.

i buy all my new games from asda or tesco within the first week of release and i have never paid more than £34.99

[quote user="Seejay259"]

Offered £17 for both in GAME

accepted £23 for both from HMV (£13 fifa and £10 for s vrs r 2011)

Again HMV gave ma more than £5 more than GAME

i always check GAME first and know ill get better in HMV, so guys take your trade ins there !!!

[/quote]

Welcome back!

So how does it feel coming back to the UK Gen?

i was asking if he was in london due to the excessive price,im in cheshire and i buy my games for around £30 on the week of release