LINK

Stupid forums wont let me link properly so you will have to copy and paste

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

how do you do it anyway? do you have to post your old xbox and they send you a new one?

Wonder what they want with old elites.

Getting the Gears l.e console if its out over here so this is not for me.

It was still on on Saturday and console bundles tend to change on a Friday morning so it should still be on

is this deal still on?

Not really, I noticed my slim at the beginning kept lagging... but its all fine now.

has anyone had any problems with the slim? i know its early days yet (less than a year) but i thoghut i would ask

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

I don't want to upset anyone, but I am pretty sure if your xbox was not working correctly after the update i.e disc not reading.

If you were to contact MS, I believe they were/are replacing your broken console with a slim.....

[/quote]

That only affected a very small number of console apparently.

I'm actually considering this, seeing as though my Elite is a 2007 model and has been repaired by Microsoft once already.. It's not showing any signs of breaking down again, but you just never know with these things when they're going to pop!

yeah thats why i was hoping mine would break it

I don't want to upset anyone, but I am pretty sure if your xbox was not working correctly after the update i.e disc not reading.

If you were to contact MS, I believe they were/are replacing your broken console with a slim.....