TRADE BRINK IN @ HMV THIS FRIDAY AND GET £35 STORE CREDIT!!!

I've just seen this on HotUKDeals, so the majority of you will get your money back. Not sure whether its a one day offer and I can't post a link coz of this stupid new site, but at least you can get LA Noire for a fiver.

I personally would buy The Dirty Harry Collection on Blu-Ray for £25 and find summat for a tenner.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does anyone know if Game are doing any trade in offers for LA Noire along these lines? They usually have trade in game XYZ and get the new game for a fiver but there's nothing on the website!

I've got 47 quid credit at Game and a 48 hour gold trial you see and I was thinking of picking up Brink to play through then trade in Friday for LA Noire if a deal is on!

i would say that game will do that offer for L A noire when you trade brink in

Sweet, i was hoping for something like this for L A Noire.

Brink is a fantastic game but as its so short a week is plenty of time

I'd hope they would!  Does anyone know if i could realistically finish a good chunk of Brink in one night?

i completed one of the campaigns in a bout three hours doing the other one today

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

I'd hope they would!  Does anyone know if i could realistically finish a good chunk of Brink in one night?

[/quote]

If you get a good team with you i reckon you could finish the whole of Brink in 1 night! With ease!

@Flembo26

Thanks for that (won't let me quote still)

I might check with a couple of mates see if they can get it or would be up for it..i'm assuming with a 48 hour gold trial i'll essentially be a full gold member.. be able to play online and what not so seems silly to not give it a go

That's not a bad deal if anyone had bought their copy of Brink from Asda last week for £32,97 lol

sound brill

I saw this a couple days ago. Deffo guna trade in B rink

@ the op, i dont think its £35 store credit for brink. Just you can get LA Noire for a fiver if you trade brink.