TR DE live on store now(uk) £44:99

Better price than the shops.All good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Still 3 Canadian green backs ($20 x 3 = $60) in Alberta.........

[quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

Better price than the shops.All good.

[/quote]

Can get it on Amazon for £40. Someone posted a link to it yesterday.

I'll buy it but will be waiting for it to drop in price as I already have it on PC.

Cool nice 1, I pre ordered for a disk copy from my local game store,all disks for me untill its fully DD,,cor bet its a joy on PC,im seriously concidering getting the beast fired up,some games deserve the joys of high end,to see that awesome gameplay at its best,bioshock infinite comes to mind,realy interested in this nvidia cloudlight buisness,and the chronus stuff thats live n direct atm,concerning pc.

Saber I got mine for £6 lol shopto made a pricing error when it first went on there site and I brought it lol

LMAO,buzzing for ya m8,you desrve it buddy,amount of links and help you throw around this forum. :). IM OFF TO GAME RIGHT NOW,YES,LARA IS COMING HOME,WOOP!

It's nice on PC Saber but it doesn't have the extra graphical touches the Xbox One version has. No word on if it ever will either. There's a lot of differences graphically, including with the physics.

Anyone know the Asda price? They're normally cheaper than average for games.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

It's nice on PC Saber but it doesn't have the extra graphical touches the Xbox One version has. No word on if it ever will either. There's a lot of differences graphically, including with the physics.

Anyone know the Asda price? They're normally cheaper than average for games.

[/quote]

I see someone post on UK Hot Deals this morning that they paid £39.99 for it at ASDA, mind you sometimes like others stores you might get a few £ knocked off when you spend so much on shopping? So couldn't say if there were any terms involved.

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into my local GAME this morning, I was expecting it to be £49.99-£54.99 on next gen in there but it was £44.99, not bad for GAME lol

Wow@unreal thats music to my ears m8,pc quality and better on xb1,thats what its all about,XB1 is THE FUTURE!,wohooo!Installing mine now,I was pretty plesased with the game price to @lofty,remeber when we were paying £44:99 for xbox 360 games.Tesco be probably a good deal along wv asda.happy days.

I just walked into my local Asda and they're selling it off the shelf for £42.

Sweet!Just got to second check point...ITS TOTALLY AWESOME,Well done square enix and crystal d,its rockin on xbox 1.