Toys R US sale

Buy 2 360 or Xbox One games or accessories get $15 gift card.

Buy 3 360 or Xbox One games or accessories get a $50 gift card.

Tuesday release - BF4, AC4:Black Flag, Fighter Within, Just Dance 2014, FIFA 14, Madden 25 & NBA LIVE 14

Wed at 5 PM - Need for Speed: Rivals

Friday - Ryse, Forza 5 & DR3

Hope you guys didnt already buy all your stuff!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Too bad they probably won't have the controller available until Friday.

Link please.

It's in store only and it starts tomorrow.  I just don't want to fight the crowd on Friday and they probably won't have any extra controllers available after the release at my local store.

Where is the link? I want to read the details. Do you get the gift card immediately? Can the gift card be activated immediately and used for another game/accessory before I leave the store? It's not that I don't believe they're doing it but I've scoured google and can't find the information I'm looking for.

No the gift card isn't activated for 6 hours after purchase like previous deals.  CAG had this deal posted last week, which is where I read about it.  

[quote user="HiTechKoolAid"]

No the gift card isn't activated for 6 hours after purchase like previous deals.  CAG had this deal posted last week, which is where I read about it.  

[/quote]

Thanks. I may go for this if other retailers don't have similar deals. I'm hoping someone will have a simple B2G1 but it's not looking good. 

This appears to be the best deal available for launch week.  

BB is offering a crappy $25 in Reward Zone Points for buying 3 games.  

TRU at least you can mix and match games and accessories which is good if there isn't 3 games you want.  

Target isn't doing jack unless you buy Mountain Dew or Doritos and then I think it's a $10 GC if you purchase a game.

Amazon hasn't said anything yet, but they probably won't do anything either seeing the PS4 deal was announced early.

If they will sell accessories early i may go in on Wednesday and pickup AC4 for the lady, a play and charge, and a play and charge/controller combo and then use the gift card for Forza on launch day. I'll give my local store a call and see what's up.