Tough Lewie - Console ban for no reason

I know I am posting this again but I am following the advice of Xbox live support. My son's console has been banned and it is not modded and he does not play pirated games. I also followed the advice of a forum member and asked him does he join modded lobbys which he swears he does not. I ran Xval and the error message was Failed AP25. I believe a scratched disk can trigger this message. I have one very sad boy and hope that th powers that be look favorably on our situation.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The support team is not giving any information resulting in the bans, even though technical support, prior to these forums, suggested that our original accounts should have been notified. The ban is a system flaw and has inflected thousands of people.This has resulted in extreme displeasure displayed from false accusations and misplaced bans distributed throughout the xbox community. Dont feel alone as i assure you that there is a very large community of individuals that are in the same boat, eager to resolve this issue immediately and frustrated with the Microsoft/xbox Staff and its establishment. I would suggest contacting BBB and FTC immediately to help ensure your voice is not disregarded.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

couldnt have said it better myself BTBONES4

yes and when the mods do come on in about 6 hours they will tell you to go to forum 14 for account suspensions, that of course is also wrong because they will just delete your post and not reply you can try to message them privately but so far no dice

Sorry this didn't help.

www.facebook.com/topic.php

There is a 200+ post on the Xbox Facebook page where others were banned.  It's better to check that out because honestly we aren't going to get any help in these forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

this will give you the info you need to file complaints against XBOX go here http://xboxban.blogspot.com

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.