Totally Wireless Headset Ever?

Anyone know if there is any plans for a heaset that doesn't require a chat wire?   I have Turtle Beach XP 500‘s and from what I've read the puck may not work with the xbox one chat adapter. I would like wireless chat.  If I cannot use my Turtle Beach for wireless chat, Maybe someone can give me another headset with wireless chat.  I don't want to use connect for chat.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have an xp400 and it's fantastic. The only thing the xp500 has the 4 doesn't is the custom equalizer options when hooked up to the PC. In all honesty, I've found the presets more than enough. TB run a promotion a few weeks back for the XP400, X42, XP510 and another headset I cannot recall. All headset purchases were eligible for a free XB1 adapter due to be shipped in March. May be worth seeing if the promotion is still running however it may be food for though to know that TB anticipate these particular models being fully compatible with XB1.

Thanks for great info.  What I really wanting to know is..  Is there a possibility of a headset not requiring a chat cable?  Like the Tritton Warhead on 360.  If my adapter puck will work, I will use xp500.  I would prefer a completely wireless chat audio