total ban - why??

I am sending this message regarding my sons account BuM SLaPPED which was given a total ban a few weeks ago, we havent received any explanation of why this has happened?? i have rang microsoft whom have told me that i should have been sent an email explaining fully why he was banned. My son has said he had infections, he never meant to hurt the server or anyone in the lobby and he can give you the gamertag of the person if needed. He is extremely upset by this and so am i as we have been loyal microsoft customers for a few years. It was his best account, he had all his highest levels etc, i would appreciate you reinstating his account as soon as possible as i can see no valid reason why he was given this ban. I would also appreciate you responding to this message asap, thanking you in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1-Be sure your contact information (e-mail address) is up to date so you can receive important correspondence from Microsoft.

2-The use of infections in any game while using the XBL service is subject to a permanent account ban as per the XBL Terms of Service.

3-The only people who can tell you anything about your suspension/ban are the XBL PET and the only place you can address them is in the

My Live Account was Suspended forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.