Top 1000 DR3 zombie kills; Video

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

40 seconds in..... e p i c

Looks pretty sweet. Still not sure if I'll get this at launch or rent/buy later when cheaper. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

I am pretty excited for this game. I bought the original at the 360 launch. It will be cool to see the evolution from that to this.

Just got done watching it on IGN.com...So glad i pre ordered this game over Ryse. The way you can dice up the zombies in any which way looks so clean and smooth lol the body parts every where is gonna be insane lol

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Just got done watching it on IGN.com...So glad i pre ordered this game over Ryse. The way you can dice up the zombies in any which way looks so clean and smooth lol the body parts every where is gonna be insane lol

[/quote]

Agreed. If I were getting either game on day one it would be this, hands down. Ryse may end up being a quality title but I don't see it topping the insane mayhem DR3 has in store for gamers. 

that was insane!!! man am I glad xbox one will have that game recording feature. I will make some EPIC clips.

It looks like incredible fun and a game that I'd want to play if I want a break from Forza or something else, but I don't see it as a game that I would play a ton of. Might pick it up for Christmas.

Could this game possibly be too hype? *sees duel wielding chainsaw swords* Nope not at all lol.

I mean i doubt its gonna be GOTY or even in the running for it but its gonna be a good fun game at worse IMO.

The first kills in the Boart bikini on the flame throwing steamroller is my favorite in that video lol