Toot Your Own Horn

So, on the Xbox One, what have you accomplished so far that you'd like to share with the rest of the world?

I've had a lot of great moments on the Xbox 360 over the years, but all of that's in the past (feel free to PM & ask me what they are). As of today, I made my 1st major accomplishment on the Xbox One: On Battlefield 4, I made it to the top tier of light machine guns on the leaderboards (tier 1) - I'm currently ranked as the 610th best LMG player in the world! =P

So, what've you done so far?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Congrats on the high ranking position GG! My achievements are not as significant, but I am pretty pleased with how much I have completed to date. To date, I have completed the CoD: Ghosts Compaign (First Playthrough), completed the Battlefield 4 Campaign (First Playthrough, even though its buggy as hell), Beaten Ryse: Son of Rome (First Playthrough) and Dead Rising 3 (Level 50, Currently on Second Playthough). I have been addicted to AC4 lately and I am about 60% total sync in that game. So nothing hugely noteworthy, but I am a completionist at heart and I am very happy with how much of my games I have worked though so far! Xbox One has given me some of the best gaming of my life already!

Not a big one but I was very happy to get a 102 hit combo in ryse yesterday. It's not easy going that long without getting hit. Haha.

I've managed to get my missus to use Xbox Fitness, and play around with Kinect, therefore slowly pulling her over to the dark side of gaming! Mwahahaha.

I wonder if DR3 lv 50 and over 8 playthroughs is an achievement or just way too much time.

One cheivey to go for Peggle... 2 for powerstar golf... finished campaign on BF4 on easy and hard.. (3 in total conting 360) got all the in game SP achievements for it as well.. as well as got ost achievements for the other apps...  Netflix, NFL etc .. even though they do not count towards your gamerscore... sucks TBH

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

Congrats on the high ranking position GG! ...completed the Battlefield 4 Campaign (First Playthrough, even though its buggy as hell)

[/quote]First of all, thank you. Secondly, beating BF4 in a single playthough even with all of the bugs? That IS an accomplishment.

My achivement is making it to the top 5 in the world on cod ghost

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

I've managed to get my missus to use Xbox Fitness, and play around with Kinect, therefore slowly pulling her over to the dark side of gaming! Mwahahaha.

[/quote]Who ever said gaming was evil? =P

[quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

My achivement is making it to the top 5 in the world on cod ghost

[/quote]Top 5 of what?

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

Congrats on the high ranking position GG! ...completed the Battlefield 4 Campaign (First Playthrough, even though its buggy as hell)

[/quote]First of all, thank you. Secondly, beating BF4 in a single playthough even with all of the bugs? That IS an accomplishment.

[/quote]

Haha, I didn't think of it that way. That is true, it is an accomplishment. I still wish the achievements worked. The game crashed on 2 out of the 3 endings so I went back and did the third and got the achievement for doing all 3 endings individually but never got the one for experiencing all endings (WTF???) and I don't think I got the ones for completing the campaign either. Gonna give the last chapter 1 more run and if I don't get those achievements, I may give up! lol fighting through this game with all its issues is an accomplishment for anyone!