Too young to play online?

Hello.

I´m 32 years old, and i can´t play Mass effect 3 online, it just says i´m too young. According to EA/Origin the problem is in my Xbox Live account.

How do i correct it? I can´t find where i can change age in any settings. I cannot remember when i ever typed in any age.

I am born [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR BILLING INFORMATION]. So i should be old enough for any online gaming. :-)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Which country are you from. In my mind you just told them you was born last year on that date format you shared. For us it would be [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR BILLING INFORMATION] . You very likely will need to contact ea to make this correction for you.

help.ea.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is one other option to try.  You could try contacting EA and explain the situation to them.  If I remember correctly, they have released access to other games to people when they've contacted them.

At least that's what people have posted on the forums here.  But at least it's worth a shot.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear your having trouble.

-

Xbox looks at two things so you can play M rated games. One that your account is set to "Adult", the other is the age you entered when you set up the account.

-

You can change the account setting at any time. Here's the page with more details on account settings and how to change it: support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

-

The age setting is tougher. It's set when the account is created and it can't be changed. Not even by support. You'd have to wait until it turns of age to play M rated game. Or create an adult account so you can play.

-

I hope the helps. Wish I had more for you.

Sorry this didn't help.