Tomb raider xbox one 1080 yay

See the future bright they can make games 1080 :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Will be using TressFX for Lara's hair as well.

Just saw this lucky I haven't played yet. Was going to grab it cheap on 360. That isn't happening now!

http://youtu.be/nPNnYC9wIsQ

i did get this and i must say its a very good game and looking at dat ***

Nice one for posting,our major launch titles were rushed, the only reason they are at 720,forza,lego,skylanders,nfs rivals are all 1080p and ryse at 980, ac4 900.i have no concerns that 90 % if not all of spring 2014 games will be 1080 and 60fps,they,ve done it with forza,yes we have a future of loads of dlc from now on with your base game being limited to play 1080 60fps,as forza half the amount of cars and tracks,but hey id rather have that intial greatness to play on a console.

And tomb raider the last game I thought was pretty cool on the 360.

u say this saber yet that new zombie game is 1080p on ps4 yet they wouldnt say anything about the xb1 version

rather they remake the first one in 1080p, only thing about the new tomb raider i liked was the longbow and the multiplayer with its traps n the long bow lol

All i wanna do when i play tomb raider is raid dangerous trap strewn tombs and spend 4 days with my mind boggled at the worlds most basic puzzle, take me back the brutal tomb raiding days, save crystal n a t rex lool If it weren't for Lara i'd be getting muddled up these days between Tomb Raider and Uncharted there slowly becoming the same game :/

Can't wait to pick this up as I missed out on getting it on 360 and I've held back on amazing PC deals due to not owning a controller for it atm.

Same game,same story,same gameplay...just a native 1080p for $60,and a game that came out less than a year ago...The game is good but i already did it....At least people who are looking for backward compatibily should be happy.

Well it just shows given time then the games will be 1080p this year was a mad rush i think.but next year will be the year we see all games in 1080p

I am looking forward to playing Tomb Raider again, great game.