Tomb Raider Definitive Editon for £14.99 when ...

You trade in selected titles.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=148256&articleId=148257&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151

I can't see the exact details as the page doesn't load properly for me but it might be usefull to some.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

2. Get Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for only £14.99 Terms and Conditions: Offer valid 31/01/14 - 06/02/14. In stores only. Limited offer while stocks last. You will get Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 or Xbox One for £14.99 when you Trade-in a selected game on Xbox One or PS4 and the Trade-in value is deducted from the selling price of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Selected games are: Assassin’s Creed Iv Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Fifa 14, Need For Speed Rivals on either Xbox One or Ps4 and Dead Rising or Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One. Trade-in offer only applies when the Trade-in and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition purchase occur in the same transaction. To Trade-in; all games must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality, imported games are excluded from Trade-ins. Titles are subject to change. Cash-trade-in value may vary. Photo ID is required for cash Trade-ins only. You will need to provide two forms of id: 1. Valid photo driving license, valid passport, valid military I.D. Card or government recognized photo pass card 2. A utility bill dated within the last 3 months. So please check with your local store for their local council requirements. Ask staff for details. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse the offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. The manager’s decision is final. Trade-in and cash prices are subject to change. This offer can be withdrawn without prior notice. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. This does not affect your statutory rights

Not bad but I made a New Years resolution not to trade in any games this year

If you could trade the 360 version and get it cheaper that would tempt me, but not paying full price for a shiny version of a game i own.  Still want to play more of all my One games as well.

@ pingu same hear mate im not trading in anymore

Its not worth it for the money they want to give these days

Also if digital copys come down in price i will just download and save a trip to the shops

£44.99!!!! holy cow. I got this on 360 DD a month or so ago for about £15 I think. Do MS think we are stupid??? lets be honest...very few of us XB1 owner did not have a 360. Here's a plan MS...why not allow all of us who have the titles on 360 get the XB1 updates AT A DISCOUNT!!!!!!! Sometimes I think MS really are 'the man' who are trying to stich up the real gamers.

Don't think the price is down to MS as they didn't make the game.

In about an hour I shall be going to pick Lara up ;-)

Price has nothing to do with ms

Also absolutley loving the game definatley worth a pick up

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into GAME this morning. I was expecting Tomb Raider to be £49.99 - £54.99 on next generation.

Nope, £44.99, no doubt still cheaper if you shop about online but quite happy myself.