Tomb Raider contests from Xbox Canada

Hey everyone, I just through this might be of interest to some of you. We're holding a couple contests. One is up over at Xbox Canada's facebook page, and the prize is pretty nice. 

http://www.facebook.com/XboxCanada?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1

Lara Croft will soon find herself shipwrecked on a mysterious island with only her wits, courage and whatever supplies she can salvage. It’s a competition to save Lara Croft. Submit an image that contains 4 items you feel would be “Essential” to Lara’s survival. Put four items that you feel are "essential" to Lara's survival together, photograph it and upload it (jpg, png); or draw an image containing four items essential to Lara's survival, or use any other creative format, its up to you! The fans then vote on the best images and we've got some super sweet giveaways to the top 5 images with the most votes, including a chance to win the Collector’s Edition of Tomb Raider on Xbox 360! Voting begins March 11th, 2013.

Seperate from that we've also got a new play'n'win up on the dashboard that you ought to notice when you turn on your Xbox. The top prize is pretty amazing so I'm pretty excited about it. 

Look for more giveaways soon, and as always to keep up to date be sure to follow me on twitter (@Rajio) and check out the blog at xbox.ca/blog

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I just submitted an entry (look for the entry from Kelly) containing a knife, pink water bottle, brown first aid kit and gun (bb for pic purposes).

Be sure to vote for me during the contest period.  I wouldn't mind wining the prize as my game funds for the next while are being taken up by the new Gears game and pre-order of the new Splinter Cell game coming in August.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.