Todays Xbox Update

Can someone tell me what was included in the update that was released today please as this site doesn't say: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/system-updates-info

I havent noticed anything new.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think they should tell us BEFORE the update what changes/updates are taking place. It just has a slimy feel to it whenever the system updates and there is absolutely no info as to what is changing/updating. Maybe there is someone out there who, if they had all the info before the update, would have said no and kept their box from ever connecting to Live again. C.R.E.A.M. dolla dolla Bill ya'll.

Well, youtube has been updated with a new look, but now each single time I press B to get out of a movie my console freeze, talk about a bummer! Xbox no longer displays all the youtube infos it used to have like when the video was uploaded which is another bummer. :( Don't really know for the rest!

I was wondering about that update too and as far as I coud see nothing looked diffrent on my homepage.

It was just a color correction fix, as stated by Nelson.

It is taking a long time though. i wonder what else is in this update.

It appears that the power saving setting has reset itself to shut down after 1 hour. I've never had this set since I first got the Xbox so was mightily surprised to see it had shut itself off when I was eating dinner.

The only change I have noticed is that my discs are still spinning every time I hit the eject button (slim model).  I have to shut the whole thing down every time to avoid scratching discs.  It wasn't doing that until the update.  I'm not big on conspiracies but this update apparently does nothing but trash out all my games.  Is anyone else seeing hardware issues post update download?

i cannot see mush too, i wound't update it but they force us in other to use LIVE

this is why almost all my games are downloaded. i loathe switching between discs all the time

It just has a slimy feel to it whenever the system updates

But it is their system how can it feel like something bad is happening when it belongs to them and all the update is doing is changing something that either the community asked for or the programmers and developers needed? Or both...

Just My Opinion

I usually Bing "Xbox Update" and check the news feeds. Usually one of the many gaming sites will have posted something about what Major Nelson had to say about the latest update.