Today`s Update ??

Anyone know what the update today is for please

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm curious as well, it seemed quite a large one in terms of "size".

Larry Hryb ‏@majornelson

Xbox LIVE System update out today. No big changes just an update to default settings that will only be visible to certain users in the EU

[quote user="Blastiel"]

Larry Hryb ‏@majornelson

Xbox LIVE System update out today. No big changes just an update to default settings that will only be visible to certain users in the EU

[/quote]

Where and when did he put that up?

-

I went to his website this morning and there was nothing.

-

Also if it was just for certain EU members then why did the US get it as well?

^He says the changes will on be visible to EU members, not that only EU members get the update: twitter.com/.../303859765493264384

I think the twitter username kind of gave it away.

-

If a European recovers their gamertag in America, then they will need to have the same settings?

-

God what are they teaching you in schools these days?

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]Also if it was just for certain EU members then why did the US get it as well?[/quote]

They're on an entirely different continent.

Az

It was to ensure 360s start to "brick" when the new one is released  ;-)

Yeah,lets post a update about xbox on twitter first rather than the xbox forums....

I think it adds more adverts ... could be wrong ;)

Even though the "changes" will only be visable to some EU users we all need the same version of the dashboard for live to work correctly. However a few sites i have read that some of the anti piracy measurements have been updated. Im guessing this is in response to GOW Judgement leaking a few days ago im expecting a ban wave soon for all those console