TOCA anyone?

Hello people of the forums. Im more of a lurker than a poster in all honesty. Ayway I was just reading a thread on NFS Rivals which stirred up some nostalgia of the TOCA series. Nothing like each other I know but some peeps on the NFS thread were talking about earlier versions of it which made me get nostalgic of the TOCA series. Does anyone think a next or even more accurately a next next gen version of TOCA is well overdue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Didn't this get replaced with the Grid series.Although i enjoyed TOCA i always felt like it was like ice skating with cars.

You should check out this thread for Project Cars forums.xbox.com/.../393250.aspx

Looking very much like the awsome ToCa series.

When I saw the thread title I thought it had been announced :-( ... I'd really love to see it on next gen!

I Think, as ive said before in another thread, i would prefer to see DiRT 4 on next-gen......... think that would look fantastic on the new systems.

-

Not that i would turn my nose up at a new TOCA game :)

Oooooh Yessssss Mr Badger. Now you're talking. Ive watched the trailer and Im sold. I must say....very brave of you to risk coming out of hiding to reply to my post with all these nasty huntsmen after your a$$ :-P My bottom lip actually trembled that you had taken that risk for me. As I said Im a lurker not a poster and you made me feel welcome so thank you :-)

Sorry for the false hope Lofty :-( The Project Cars trailer Daft Badger gave the link to seems as close as we'll get.

[quote user="Paradroid 40"]

Sorry for the false hope Lofty :-( The Project Cars trailer Daft Badger gave the link to seems as close as we'll get.

[/quote]

No worries lol

Project Cars looks excellent, I'm really looking forward to this.

Toca Touring Cars> Toca Race Driver> Race Driver Grid> Grid 2

We are generally a friendly bunch around here,although i'd keep an eye on that Lofty bloke,he's odd ;-)

odd isnt the right word......