to the so called xbox ambassador - my console has been banned

Its an incredibly funny and plainly ignorant 'thing' that you, as a so-called 'ambassador' for XBOX, should feel it correct that XBOX are that accurate in banning those of us who are asking for a reason why we have been banned, when you have no clear understanding of the facts or movements of any of us complaining within this blog!  Do you honestly think we would waste our time trying to get an understanding of the ban if we knew the reason - are those you researched on 'google' the same people complaining here ?  Highly unlikely!  You should be BANNED as an ambassador or is this the true XBOX customer service!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ambassadors have no insights and we are not privy to any special info. We know what everyone else knows and nothing more.
Neither do we represent or work for MS and our opinions are our own. So you are aiming your ire at the wrong people.
Most of us forum regulars whether Ambassadors or not state the known & available facts (the ones that are available to all of us on LIVE), and whether you, I or anyone else likes them or not is neither here nor there really because they are what they are.

I have have not seen a reply from any Ambassador or anyone else that could be considered rude, mocking or derogatory aimed at someone for having their console banned. All I have seen is people offering the info that is available.
If someone has been rude to you then report the post using the icon underneath every post. (Circle with a line through it).

It seems very unlikely to the point of impossible that this could all be some misunderstanding so it stands to reason that we may not know the reason for these console bans but there definitely is one.
But as has been stated again and again the simple fact is the PET have not publicly stated the reasons, so there are none to give because the only people that do know do not use these forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your reply neither explains nor helps - we are ALL entitled to an opinion - I have expressed mine you yours!   Life is indeed a journey, the destination, however, can be of  your choosing - so disapointment on the destination is down to you!   Wont be putting anything more on this blog as I will be chasing up my query through the Watchdog and Which consumer groups - because XBOX have still applied to deduct money from my account even though my console is banned !  and no one bother's to explain that .......

Sorry this didn't help.

That is a signature and nothing to do with my reply, and the destination is the same for everyone, the ground.

So did you see in my reply the part where I said there was no info?, I presume you did. Hence the lack of help. Go to the account suspension forum and try your luck there. The PET issue the bans and they are the ONLY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM who can tell someone why they were banned.

Perhaps the money has been deducted because your account is not banned and is still active?, that would be your responsibility to cancel the auto renewal. That should not need explaining really. 

Sorry this didn't help.