(To Microsoft)

I got banned for no reason didnt tell e why i cant sign into my yahoo acccout 

If this is a for life banned how do you expect people to buy another xbox so they could get banned again.

theres  another console call PS3 they dont charge any live like you do. You guys just make money off of us and dont take the blame PS3 does not banned people for no reason. I would say BAD REP FOR MICROSOFT!! 

i got to number 14 threads and i get no respond 

BAD REP again 

PS3 is the best i recommend everyone to move on to PS3

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct. Please note that console bans are permanent, Microsoft does not un-ban consoles who have been banned. This is because there was a gross violation of the XBOX 360/Live's Terms of Service. Your console will stay banned, but for more information you should read the links above. Only response you're going to get sorry, that's about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hassassin NiNjA's response isn't the only you're going to get. You'll get sympathy from me. I haven't knowingly violated the terms and conditions either. This is happening to a lot of people. It's not just you. You have to realize, though, something is systematically wrong and the PET (policy and enforcement team) of XBOX LIVE has had to have made some sort of mistake. They can't be 100% accurate all the time, as they claim. There is no room for human error. Just hang in there 'till Tuesday and hopefully Microsoft will release some sort of press statement regarding what the hell happened this past week and why a lot of supposedly innocent, loyal XBOX LIVE users have been console banned. Best of luck to you. Don't do anything stupid in the mean time. Be civil and be logical. If nothing changes by Tuesday afternoon, then it might be time to start acting like a crazy.

Sorry this didn't help.

Gosh I hope so!! Here's hoping something will be done on Tuesday! Thanks for giving me some hope Trim Your Toes :)

Sorry this didn't help.

If there's no hope, then we'll just force it out of microsoft, because I swear.....

Sorry this didn't help.

no, there's no hope, Microsoft Doesn't care about Xbox anymore, i think that they're Quitting the Video Game industry and Moving on to be honest, there probably just having some fun and banning people randomly, i know that i feel cheated out of $4,000 i suggest taking any credit cards off your account so they dont steal anymore of your money

and im pretty much done with Microsoft, they did this in 2009 because MW2 was comming out and now because MW3

Want to Read about More people Getting cheated by the Corrupt corporation Microsoft?

http://banbox.forumotion.com/

Sorry this didn't help.