To many Hackers/Botters!

Everyday that I get on Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, there is at least 10 players that are botting or hacking with the infection thing, what ever that is. Some guy infected me with it and made me 10th Prestige rank 55.  I JUST started playing when he did it. Now there is really no reason in me even trying to play online because I used to have fun ranking up and now I can't. My gamertag is Xeruto. I need way to be set back to rank 1, 0 prestige. Please help me, I want to be able to enjoy my XBox live not get mad every time I get on!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

In these situations you should dashboard immediately and file a complaint on the users who were cheating and the enforcement team will look into it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you've been reset in Call of Duty 4, I'm sorry but there is no way to reverse it.  Also if you are found to playing in lobbies known to be modified you run the risk of a permanent suspension from Xbox Live.  Since you have Black Ops, I would just play that from now on, Call of Duty 4 isn't worth it.

Sorry this didn't help.

its a good game but you are risking alot by playing online this is the same on call of duty world at war some games are legit some are not its nto worth the effort on trying to get into legit games but hey theres black ops like the ambassador said

Sorry this didn't help.

More info on filing a complaint and blocking communication with users: forums.xbox.com/.../19135.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.