To all people

People may know, over 1000 people on Xbox Live have bullied, harass, stalk and ganging up on me when I reported someone for bullying me in-game then Xbox Live not do anything about it. Unless if someone message or send voice mall but my point is Xbox Live need to fix In-game voice or what's the point having in-game voice as a filled complain. I hope Xbox Supervisor see this or Xbox Live Enforcement Team. Another thing is cheating and feedback tampering is a Forums as where people can filled complain if Xbox Live don't fix Feedback tampering, System Tampering, Cheating, Player Content, In-Game Voice, Text Message, Voice Message, Voice Chat, Picture Message, Video Chat, Gamertag, Personal Picture, Personal Info what's the point having them on Xbox Live if them don't fix it. You Xbox really need to fix these things or everyone including me will report Xbox Live. If Xbox Live don't like people complaining to Xbox Live then please fix it so other members including me have fun and enjoying the gaming.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

You've already  been responded to multiple times. https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/35489b12-46a5-4867-8d0c-3554875557f5 It is not necessary to continue creating duplicate threads.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.