Titanfall

I'm sold on this game!! Wasn't hip on the idea of MP only, but now...my mind has been persuaded.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is going to lead to breaking of the NDA. Great you think its awesome bit others are going to say things they are not supposed to, hence why the last thread was locked

mods please lock. no discussion of the alpha is allowed.

1st rule of fight club, you don't talk about fight club

No it won't. We can talk about Titanfall in general. Just not the Alpha Trial, or anything to do with it. Discussing the game itself in general terms, shouldn't be censored.

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[/quote] I'm not discussing the Alpha. Chill

Doc I'm glad your getting it, we haven't played together since ME3 days. We are going to have a blast!

way to jump on him guys. This thread is just about the game. That said there are still 100 threads on Titanfall already. this thread is still not needed.

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

Doc I'm glad your getting it, we haven't played together since ME3 days. We are going to have a blast!

[/quote] I know, it's been a loong time. Lot of good times on ME 3. I think if they use Azure and not EA servers, Titanfall shouldn't have any of the issues BF4 has had. I'll probably pre-order tomorrow. I have a sizable credit at Gamestop.

I'm telling ya, March won't come soon enough. It's been a very long time since I've looked this forward to a MP game. Not sure if getting just a taste of it was a good or bad thing.  ...can all ready feel the withdrawals. Lol

Titanfall may very well be to the XO, what Halo was to the Xbox.

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[/quote]

• There is nothing in this thread suggesting it may be about the Alpha, just a generally gathered opinion.
  • Saying "mods please lock" never had and never will summon a moderator in a cloud of purple smoke before you granting your every demand about what to lock/delete. if you think something is breaking the rules, report the post with the appropriate report tool, give good clear reasons and then either stay silent in the thread or politely explain where the poster has gone wrong so that they can avoid it in future.

i'm excited to get this, i'm planning on buying it digital and hope they will allow it to be pre-downloaded. most definitely looks like the game that will keep me busy for hundreds of hours.