Titanfall won't have micro-transactions says developer

Apologies if posted before.

Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment has said that the game will not include micro-transactions, as well as confirming that it's currently not sure if the gamer will include a season pass.

"No microtransactions. I don't have any news on a season pass," said a post on the official Twitter account in response to a fan's question on twitter.

In addition to the above, the twitter account also revealed that a Beta may still arrive, although nothing is definite at this stage

http://www.shopto.net/news/45141/Titanfall-won-t-have-micro-transactions-says-developer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

YES fantastic news! Thanks for that Lofty.

If you ask me, I think (at least) the first batch of DLC should be free. Respawn Entertainment are full of staff that have made amazing work and with this being their first title, I think it would be a great sign of good will. Though that's just my opinion.

For a game like this, I would probably get the DLC anyway lol.

Micro transactions are not really my thing so I am happy to hear that this isn't in the game.

No micro-transactions is good. Although I still think they will do a season pass. Especially due to the nature of the game. Come on beta!

If it plays as good as it looks this would be the first game I would likely buy a season pass for.

@ Mr Cloud ... It is great news but like Mr Webbo said, I bet £$£$£ there will be a season pass lol

Fingers crossed for a Beta!

Ha! You're probably not wrong there. I would just like to see some freebies but hey, they call me CheapSkate900 so maybe I am just over reaching lol.

I'm pretty sure Treyarch did that with a map from WaW once. Albeit that may have just been to test how many people downloaded it. Either way, I still think it would be nice but my wallet is on stand by, for the inevitable :D

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

Ha! You're probably not wrong there. I would just like to see some freebies but hey, they call me CheapSkate900 so maybe I am just over reaching lol.

I'm pretty sure Treyarch did that with a map from WaW once. Albeit that may have just been to test how many people downloaded it. Either way, I still think it would be nice but my wallet is on stand by, for the inevitable :D

[/quote]

What worries me Mr Cloud, I've seen the damage you can do in a little Mini on Forza 5, what sort of destruction will we see when you get in one of these Mechs?

I'm not sure I even want to try this game now lol ;-)

Good find Lofty.  Thank goodness it won't be a pay to win game. That would just ruin it for me. Now if March would just get here already.  Waiting for this game is like waiting for x1 to come out all over again.

Nice one looking forwards to this

Don't get it, people are happy to not have micro-transactions but still just as happy to pay for a season pass which looking at other games will cost just as much as the original game, hows about they say the game is gonna cost £50 then leave it at that?

This is good news!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360