Titanfall Season Pass?

Has anyone else had an issue with buying the season pass? Every time ive tried to purchase it I get one of two messages. At first i was getting the "Something went wrong" error, not I am receiving the "Buy this tomorrow- youve reached the limit of how much you can spend in the xbox store today". I havent purchased anything yet though? So confused! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Were you using a CC to make the purchase? Usually when you get the latter message you completed the transaction just way too many times. So you'll get 10-15 emails saying you purchased the content, and yoy will have to call Support to get a refund.

I just had this same problem. I contacted support twice. The first time the issue went unresolved believing it to be the result of me changing my password. The second time it took some work but we got to the heart of the matter.

Essentially the issue was my billing information at billing.microsoft.com was NOT up to date. A lot of my billing information was missing. Once I updated all of the info, I had to remove my account from my console. Re-add it. Sign-in all over again and it worked. Ive seen a few people with this issue but this was the first resolution Ive come across. Hopefully, if you havent resolved it yet this will work for you.

Thanks!