Titanfall ~ Respawn Q&A

http://majornelson.com/2014/02/17/respawn-answers-your-titanfall-questions/

One thing I did not know.... about the spectres...

Then there’s Spectres. Spectres are much tougher, much more dangerous. You can hack them to turn them to your side with the Data Knife. They’re way more powerful, way more deadly, and they also move differently. They can jump up multiple stories. So sometimes you’ll catch one out of the corner of your eye, you’ll think it’s a Pilot. They’re way more mobile and scarier.

That is cool....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eh, they die pretty easily to an SMG or Smart Pistol. I guess I can try hacking them, assuming I have enough time to stop and smell the roses before a Pilot runs up behind me.

these are the spectres.. they are not as re-re as the grunts.... turn one to your side.. just might save our life as now he is engaging the enemy... giving you a chance to drop kick his ***... (the WWE style leg drop kick cracks me the F up every time I see it)

how do you hack them

Hacked one yesterday. We both then go smoked by a Titan dashing around the corner. I think it would be better if hacking did the same thing it does in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Yeah, adding a time-intensive task to a fast-paced multiplayer game doesn't make much sense. Maybe in other maps it matters more. On the two in the beta they're just cannon fodder. You can practically run right up to any of the enemy AI, Spectres or Grunts, and kill them with virtually no resistance.

I haven't had the chance to hack one yet... I always just kill them (and the grunts) as soon as I can.... I don't really see much of point in hacking them since they won't realistically be able to kill an opponent. Aside from the challenges (to obtain burn cards) I don't think I will ever hack them for the purpose of adding more firepower to my team.

Managed to hack one and his 2 buddies started following me as well pretty cool.

I've hacked a few of them. Doesn't seem particularly useful.

There are apparently a fistful of game modes. At least one should be favorable for hacking.

Hey just came across this, Monsters!!! Hmmm, very very interesting m.ign.com/.../titanfall-maps-monsters-and-story-details-to-blow-your-mind.