what are multiplayer leaderboards like

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Google knows all

[View:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CEEQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dy5bNTGXOcdA&ei=EFzlUueGEKOOyAG11oHYCg&usg=AFQjCNGHffOXwBcdRIg-K7wnvzmpclVtHg&bvm=bv.59930103,d.aWc]

Messiah think I was in ur game on ghosts the other day

It's a 6V6 running at a smooth 720p on a NEXT GEN console!!! Get ready for ACTION!

[Scratch Ninja edit - We understand your issue with all the resolution stuff and there are plenty of threads out there with concerns already.  Going into threads that aren't even discussing resolution and sarcastically derailing them is not a good idea.  Please check the other thread fro direction on getting that feedback submitted.  thanks]

6v6 players with a lot of AI controlled bots for lack of better term in it. There's quite a bit of action going on in the game.  I'm sure you can find some of gameplay from the recent alpha online somewhere; just look.

B0B please show me the official source for ur 720p titanfall? Oh wait u can't as the res is not OFFICIAL yet

N4G had an article right after the Alpha came out.  They based it on screen shots from the Alpha.  Which is not the final build but only using 25% I think of the stuff available to them.  I can't remember the exact terms used in the article as now I can't find.  There were rumors back in Oct that Titanfall was running 720 but there was also something about drivers as well.

www.gamersnexus.net/.../Page-2

Scroll about halfway down on that article and the authors theorize that Titianfall might run at 900p in order to achieve 60FPS.  As long as it runs smooth I don't care if its 720 or 1080.  Based on my TV's screen size and the distance I sit from the TV I can't really tell anyway.

@B0BAFETT

All I had to do was read the headlines of each article to see that they are ALL unofficial spam that these "News Outlets" create to ensure flame wars and views. Here are the key words: "Insider Reveals", "Alpha Version", "PS4 Port" (Already Ruled Out LOL), "Leaker comments".

[quote user="dragon672"]

N4G had an article right after the Alpha came out.  They based it on screen shots from the Alpha.  Which is not the final build but only using 25% I think of the stuff available to them.  I can't remember the exact terms used in the article as now I can't find.  There were rumors back in Oct that Titanfall was running 720 but there was also something about drivers as well.

[/quote] The texturing in the Alpha was 25% of the final product. Considering the Alpha (in my opinion) looked quite good, even if it is 720p, I'm sure it's going to look great. The game is so fast paced! Trust me, it's not going to matter.