Titanfall for xbox360 is on Ebay,

Be quick the listing only has 20minutes left, Its a US copy but someone could be desperate enough to buy it. Xbox360 users should now be able to relax knowing they shouldn't be any more delays, only 4 days to go for you guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titanfall-Xbox-360-2014-/261442597287

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And still no reviews......

My local Indie was selling this today. Almost picked it up but not sure if servers were even onlie yet

I read the 360 servers are not even on so you can't exactly do much when you have the game.

On Ebay, in shops and yet like Genchy said, no reviews, videos or even a single image, poor do.

I do think most the attention went into the X1 version (I am talking promotional attention). Shame, I was actually curious to see some 360 reviews.

No review needed really, it'll review and play like every other cross 360/XBO game so far. Negligible differences. It was a 360 game from day one that just happened to get promoted to X1 first.

One of the most over hyped games ever...

I can see this game potentially running better on the xbox360 than it does on the xboxone.

A lot on here keep saying the difference between 1080p and 720p is barely noticable. So assuming Tittanfall on the 360 is running around 640p-700p then visually most people apperantly won't see a differnce between that and the xboxone's 720p Tittanfall.

Also with a frame rate locked at 30FPS it could run smoother than the xboxones "attempt" to run a constant 60fps which it fails at reguarly with screen tearing thrown in for good measure.

I'm very interested to see xbox360 v xboxone Tittanfall comparisons.

Im not sure how all the grunts and spectres will work on 360 as they are all controlled by the cloud

360 version is powered by the cloud as well.