Titanfall could well be 1080p news here

Game looked good anyway so if they make 1080p awsome 

A Titanfall community member going by the name “DucatiRossi46″ who works “closely with Respawn and EA” has allegedly been told by the studio that “they are aiming for 1080p at launch following the Xbox One patches“.

According to him, “there will be 2 patches pre-release, which should get it to 1080p following the Xbox One patches.”

You can catch screen grabs of the conversation

http://imgur.com/a/gfYw3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It won't...and no it does not look great. Fun...yes but it honestly looks last gen.

sorry you feel like that.but cant say i have seen many people say it doesnt look great.

Maybe it wont get to 1080p but we dont know that for sure,

If there are going to be 2 patches, plus all these digital copies bundled with the cut-price console, there will be a lot of downloading from live on launch day.

MB why would you make a thread about 1080p when you have said that it doesn't matter and your eyes can't tell. Maybe you changed your mind.

This is a rumor so I wouldn't take it as fact.

Sunburst have you played the beta?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Liloyd it dont matter am posting news on the biggest game of the year.so there you go answered your question

But i agree alot of downloading and it will be worth it :)

twitch live stream looks awsome on xbox one

I already got 1080p on my Xbox one....

Yes misterxmedia speaks the truth about the layered soc on the one. The new patch is going to unlock the second layer to give the one 4TF of computational power compared to the Ps4 1.8TF of uncomputational power. The SDF is going down. xbox fans rejoice as the true power of the xbox one is revealed. LOL

Which is the "biggest game of the year"?

Well its not Infamous lol