Titanfall controller.

That Titanfall controller they are showing on the front page of the website is pretty sweet. What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i pre ordered mine already!

I love it! Gonna pick it up with the game in March!

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

[/quote]

gonna be hard to find man. microsoft store is sold out already. right now only place to get one is amazon. if you don't pre-order, you probably won't get it for a while

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

[/quote]

gonna be hard to find man. microsoft store is sold out already. right now only place to get one is amazon. if you don't pre-order, you probably won't get it for a while

[/quote] Gamestop has them too.

I don't think the MS Store had them to begin with because the day they were announced posted it has said unavailable on the website since.  Gamestop does have them though because I pre ordered through the website for in store pick up.

Got mine pre-ordered from amazon.  Early reports from the alpha have been amazing, can't wait for this game!

LOL @ the people that think that's art. I'm sorry, but that thing is hideous. Give a 5 year old a can of spray paint and they could design something more interesting without even trying. 

Wow, thanks up... I had no idea they were going that fast! I jumped straight to amazon to get mine ordered. Thanks for the heads up!

Not a fan of the design, while I think the default controller is very sexy! Maybe I'm just boring.. :P

Controller is nice looking will get it when I pick my copy of Titanfall  .......