Titanfall Collector's Edition is available to pre-order for $249.99

Titanfall Collector's Edition 20" Atlas Statue Revealed in New Video
Written Thursday, November 14, 2013 By Richard Walker
View author's profile

EA has lifted the lid on the 20" Atlas titan statue included in the Titanfall Collector's Edition, with a new video presented by Respawn Entertainment's Lead Artist Joel Emslie.

In said video, Emslie talks about the inspiration behind creating the highly detailed Atlas titan statue and its diorama, which features little glowy bits and stuff. Hopefully you can put a hamster pilot in it and send it to do your bidding. This isn't covered in the video.

The Titanfall Collector's Edition is available to pre-order for $249.99, and is out on March 11th, 2014 in North America and March 14th, 2014 in Europe.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16670-Titanfall-Collector-s-Edition-20--Atlas-Statue-Revealed-in-New-Video.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As cool as that is, I could never possibly justify spending that much on a game. I'm guessing that is going to translate to around £200 if it comes out in the UK..... Ouch!

How anyone could spend that on a single game...

Yeah, will pass. Even if ti contained every DLC (Pre-order and Planned), that's way too much for any one Game. I'll just pick up the Day One Digital and call it good.

a dayone buy for me lol will fit nice beside my reach statute  

There's no way I could afford one but I can't say it wouldn't be awesome to have one.

I'll be passing on the collector's edition as well. That's a lot of money to fork over for a game and some collectibles IMO.

If this can with a mini Titan that could move and think on its own I'd bite otherwise they have got to be kidding on that price.

I'll be buying it.

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

As cool as that is, I could never possibly justify spending that much on a game. I'm guessing that is going to translate to around £200 if it comes out in the UK..... Ouch!

[/quote]actually its £249.99 here, think i read it on shopto or oxm.

$399 here in Australia... THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE DOLLARS.

WTF.