Titanfall Bundle

Won't be enough to save xbone playstation four has sold 2 millions this year and xbone only half a millions pah titanfall? Sh*tenfail!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had a sausage egg and cheese w/ Jalapeno on a roll w/ s&p&K    what about you guys?

I can play Mario in the restroom

What ya gonna do

Get outta here sony fanboy at least our xbox ones work!! Why are you here any way, shouldn't you be playing you pos4?? Ohh wait thats right, it has no good games, and someone probably hacked your credit card again and spent all of your money, get lost troll!!

Mario is wii U shows how U no about gamez

xbone isnt even hd get out what U sir bill gate shofurr ??

peggles , halo assalt , rise , planet zombie ? Lolz

No, it is to HD, I'm not going to sit here and let you bash the xbox one!! Why are you mad, is it because the Ps4 flopped in Japan.. Hahaha X1 sold more consoles in US than Ps4 sold in japan! Not to mention ps4 has a 89% failure rate!! I am the protector of these forms!! Get out sony troll!!

Mario is rated 98 what rise 30 summat ? Lolz

my mate got halo on cell phone so must be xbone emmilator and xbone isn't powerful if cell phone can play xbone

I know you mad, your ps4 keeps breaking and sales slowed to a halt, but get over it already! What ever sony's paying you, its not worth it!

Lolz xbone sold zero in japan flopz lolz